Book: 医者が教える食事術 最強の教科書ーー２０万人を診てわかった医学的に正しい食べ方６８
Author: Zenji Makita
Publisher: DIAMOND, Inc.
At the beginning of the book, it mentioned the following:
1. There's no relation between calorie and obesity.
2. Dieting has little effect on your cholestrerol level.
3. Protein and amino acids destroy your liver.
Next, the following was written as a medical evidence.
- The only cause of fat is sugar (carbohydrates). You won't gain fat from eating meat.
- Eating fat doesn't make you fat.
- You should exercise right after your meal to prevent your blood sugar level from increasing. If you're too full to exercise, you're eating too much.
The book also mentioned that "if you can stabilize your blood sugar level, your daily performance will improve". This is most likely important for work productivity.
There are many methods such as changing how you work and automation by software implementation. However, I want to try changing my diet to achieve work efficiency.